Breastmilk Bottles – 3 PackFUS1010315
- The Only Bottle Designed for Breast Milk: Baby instinctively connects to the bottle’s breast shape; encourages smooth transitions between breast and bottle
- Protects Vital Nutrients: Quick cooling reduces bacterial growth, quick and even warming prevents nutrient-damaging temperatures and hot spots so baby is fed safely and promptly
- Advanced Anti-Colic Teat: 360°, triple-vented design for a perfect latch and no post-feeding fussiness, gassiness, or discomfort
- All-in-One Feeding Experience: A breast pump adapter is conveniently included for direct pumping into your Nanobébé bottle; pump into, store, warm, and feed all with one bottle for perfect breast milk storage
- Maximum Convenience: Warms 2x faster than other bottles; stackable (with included storage caps) to save space; easy to clean and assemble
- Baby Safe & Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, LEAD and PHTHALATE FREE
- Pick Your Color: Available in Teal, Grey, and Pink.
Our award-winning Breastmilk Bottle (150ml) is the first and only baby bottle designed to preserve the essential nutrients found in breast milk, making it the best bottle for breastfed babies .
The innovative design quickly cools breast milk during storage to prevent bacterial growth. When thawing, the Breastmilk Bottle safely and evenly warms 2x faster than other bottles to protect nutrients and quickly feed your hungry little one. Shaped like mum for a natural feel, this bottle feeding experience is second only to direct breastfeeding. The instinctual connection prevents teat confusion, easing the transition from breast to bottle.
For all-in-one feeding convenience, mums can pump breast milk directly into the Breastmilk Bottle and then store, warm, and feed - all with the same bottle. The advanced 360° anti-colic teat is triple vented to eliminate baby gas, fussiness, and discomfort.
Bonus: These bottles are stackable to save space, and have minimal parts for easy cleaning. As baby’s health is of utmost importance, our bottles are free of BPA, PVC, lead, and phthalates.
What's in the box: